The Sidekick Basic Kit is the perfect companion for your micro-controller and Raspberry Pi projects!
Containing everything you need for a range of projects and activities. This is a great selection of standard and useful components. As well as resistors, capacitors, LEDs, and switches there is a piezo speaker, servo motor, light sensor, and more!
All of this in its own handy box for easy transport and minimal clutter.
The kit includes:
- 400pt Breadboard
- Green LED (x5)
- Red LED (x5)
- An RGB common-anode LED
- Ceramic capacitors: 10nF (x10), 100nF (x10)
- Electrolytic capacitors: 100uF (x5)
- Resistors: 330 ohm (x10), 1k ohm (x10), 10k ohm (x10)
- A tilt switch
- A thermistor (temperature sensor)
- A photo (light dependent) resistor (non RoHS)
- A diode
- A buzzer
- Tactile button (x5)
- Switch (x5)
- A mini servo motor
- A 10k ohm potentiometer
- Jumper wires: long (x5), short (x20)
- Storage box
Please visit the Seeed wiki page for more info about this product. For technical support, please post your questions to the Seeed forum.