This is a 4-port USB hub for Raspberry Pi A+/3A+ which can be attached underneath the Pi. The 4 pogo pins will connect testing pads on Raspberry Pi A+/3A+, so no soldering is required!
After attaching this USB hub to your Raspberry Pi A+/3A+, it immediately has 4 USB ports that can transfer data in USB 2.0 high-speed. The 4 included pogo pins will connect the testing pads on Raspberry Pi A+/3A+, so no soldering will be needed.
Ace4U can back-power your Raspberry Pi A+/3A+, or take power from your Raspberry Pi A+/3A+ if you don’t like back-powering. You only need one 5V DC power supply to power them together. The power supply can be connected to the power micro USB port, or the XH2.54 connector on board.
The orange LED on board works the power indicator, and will lights up when power supply is connected.
Each USB port has a dedicated white LED as activity indicator, and a dedicated electrolytic capacitor to help stabilizing the output voltage.
If you use this USB hub with other types of computer, you can use a USB cable (not included) to connect the micro-USB port (USB in) on board to the up-stream USB port on the computer.
- Ace4U board x 1
- Plastic male-female standoff x 4
- 5 screw x 4
- 5 nut x 4
- Pogo pin x 4
- Dimension: 65mm x 56mm x 9mm
- Weight: 20 g (net weight without any accessory)
- Power Mode: Bus-Power / Self-Power
- Standards: USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatibility
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Static Current: 1mA
- Maximum Output Current: 2A for all ports in self-power mode, 500mA for all ports in bus-power mode
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~80°C
- Humidity: 0~80%RH, no condensing