The Cluster HAT interfaces a (Controller) Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2/3 with 4 Raspberry Pi Zeros (4 Raspberry Pi Zero included). Configured to use USB Gadget mode, it is an ideal tool for teaching, testing or simulating small scale clusters.
- USB Gadget Mode: Ethernet and Serial Console.
- Onboard 4 port USB 2.0 hub.
- Zeros are powered via Controller Pi GPIO
- Individual Raspberry Pi Zero power controlled via Controller Pi GPIO
- Connector for Controller Serial Console (FTDI Basic).
- Controller Pi can be rebooted without interrupting power to Pi Zeros (network recovers on boot).
- Version 2.3
- Cluster HAT
- HAT standoffs and screws
- Short USB rope (colour may vary)
- 4 x Raspberry Pi Zero
As with most things there are many ways to configure the ClusterHAT. If you know what you're doing with Linux kernel Gadget mode and networking you can probably skip most of these.