This well-crafted kit from Coretec Robotics has all the bits for the heart of your own capable little four-wheel drive rover.
- Explorer pHAT with motor drivers and IO
- Acrylic Chassis with camera mount
- All the needed nuts and bolts
- 4x Micro Metal Gear Motor with easy-connect shims
- 4x Motor Mounts
- 4x Grippy Moon Buggy Wheels
- Mini Breadboard
- Jumper Jerky to hook it all up
Not included, but recommended:
- Raspberry Pi (Pi Zero W recommended)
- SD Card (try a NOOBS one)
- Power source. A USB power bank is a good way to start. Zero Lipo and a LiPo battery for more advanced projects.
The Explorer pHAT requires some soldering to attached the Raspberry Pi header and breakout pins.