The DFRobot 360 degree rotary encoder module is based and designed on the EC11 rotary encoder button.
The module has three signal terminals: terminals A & B are encoder output; terminal C is the button signal output. It is quite suitable for applications such as a volume knob and varying lighting voltage.
The rotary encoder module comes with XH2.54 bonding pad, easy to use in prototyping projects such as automotive electronics, multimedia speakers, instrumentation, smart home and other fields
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V ~ 5V
- Full Rotation Angle: 360 degrees (no stop point)
- Number of pulse: 15
- Rotation Life: 30000 ± 200 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: ≤ 100mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ or more
- Oscillation: <10ms Press
- Working Temperature: -30 ℃ ~ +80 ℃
- Module Size: 33.8 * 22.4 (mm) /1.3 * 1.1 (inches)
- Weight: 14g
- EC11 Rotary Encoder Module x1
- XH2.54-5pin header x1