Get a lovely little Digi-Hedgehog paper-craft pet kit to make. Includes four Flotilla modules for you to experiment with!
- Light - How bright is it? Tell if it's night or day, or if something is blocking the sensor.
- Barometer - Temperature and pressure. Know your altitude or whether to take a brolly!
- Rainbow - Add a bit of bling to your project with five controllable full-colour LEDs. Zing!
- Touch - Tap out a tune on these four capacitive touch pads. Bleep bloop bloop!
- The Dock -plugs into your Raspberry Pi with a standard USB cable and provides eight plug and play ports for connecting your Flotilla modules.
- Getting Started Guide
- Cookbook recipe cards
- Paper-craft model kit
- Dock Cable and Module Rope
Flotilla is a range of smart, friendly, and affordable modules which you connect together to create amazing projects which sense and react to the world around them.
- Powered by your Raspberry Pi
- The first true plug and play hardware project kit
- Go from absolute beginner to ninja-Maker
- Made, with love, in the UK
We've blended smart widgets and even smarter software to make Flotilla friendly for everyone; from complete beginners to savvy Makers.
Flotilla helps you make reactive and interactive projects - a robot, digital pet, weather station, anything you can think of!
The Flotilla Dock plugs into your Raspberry Pi with a standard USB cable and provides eight plug and play ports for connecting your Flotilla modules. If your project is more complex you can plug up to four Flotilla Docks into a single Raspberry Pi 2 allowing you to use up to thirty-two modules at once!
Flotilla is designed to progress with you as your skills develop. You don't need any coding skills or electronics knowledge to get started, you can simply plug and play. For beginners Flotilla has Cookbook and Rockpool, two web-based apps which you can access from your computer or tablet. They let you experiment, learn, and build without writing a single line of code. For anyone who's done a little programming before Flotilla also supports Python and we're working on support for Scratch - writing the code for great projects is super simple with our clean and easy to use libraries and documentation.
For more information and release updates keep a weather eye on http://flotil.la