We loved the little LCD screen from our Picade kits so much we just had to make it available for everyone!
This is a great little panel, its 4:3 ratio makes it ideal for retro gaming and digital dashboards. The 800x600 resolution means text is clear and readable even at native resolution.
We've even included a custom USB cable for powering the display meaning you won't need a separate PSU. The cable is designed to plug into your Pi and will feed the screen with plenty of power.
- 800x600 resolution
- Controllable backlight brightness and contrast
- HDMI input
- Powered directly from your Raspberry Pi USB
- 141mm x 182mm x 6mm outer dimension
- 234g weight
- 165mm x 124mm screen area
- 8" TFT LCD panel (800x600) View datasheet
- Screen driver board
- 5 button control board (with cable)
- USB to JST power cable