The Raspberry Pi 3 is undoubtedly cool, but if your project is particularly resource-hungry then it may run a little hot. Cool it down with this nifty little heatsink!
Simple remove the backing from the pre-applied thermal tape and stick it on top of the main processor chip on the Raspberry Pi 3. We've even left a window in our Pibow 3 Coupé case lid to accommodate it!
If you want to use HAT boards (or other GPIO addons) then make sure you pick the 6mm option as this will not clash!
- 14.5mm x 14.5mm (in 7.5mm and 6mm heights)
- Ideal for use with Raspberry Pi 3
- Matte black finish
- Made from anodised aluminium
- Comes with pre-applied thermal tape for easy installation
- Anodised non-conductive coating
Note: At 7.5mm tall this heatsink may interfere with some HAT boards.