This NEMA 23-size hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 2.8 A at 2.5 V, allowing for a holding torque of 13 kg-cm (180 oz-in).
This high-torque hybrid bipolar stepping motor has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 2.8 A at 2.5 V, allowing for a holding torque of 13 kg-cm (180 oz-in). The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads: black and green connect to one coil; red and blue connect to the other. It can be controlled by a pair of suitable H-bridges (one for each coil), but we recommend using a bipolar stepper motor driver.
Our 1/4″ universal mounting hub and 1/4″ scooter wheel adapter can be used to mount objects on the stepper motor’s 1/4″-diameter output shaft.
- Size: 56.4 mm square × 56 mm, not including the shaft (NEMA 23)
- Weight: 0.7 kg (25 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 6.35 mm (0.25″) “D”
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 2.8 A per coil
- Voltage rating: 2.5 V
- Resistance: 0.9 Ω per coil
- Holding torque: 13 kg-cm (180 oz-in)
- Inductance: 2.5 mH per coil
- Lead length: 30 cm (12″)
- Output shaft supported by two ball bearings
More specifications are available in the datasheet (49k pdf).