The Raspberry Pi PoE (Power over Ethernet) HAT for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ enables power and networking though a single ethernet cable (via a power-enabled ethernet network)!
Additionally, the HAT includes a small 25mm fan that provides cooling to your Raspberry Pi and its CPU, especially handy when using the Pi and PoE HAT in an enclosed space like a network rack or cabinet.
Note that you'll need a PoE-capable network switch or router to use with the PoE HAT, and that it won't work with standard network switches and routers.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af-2003 PoE
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply
- Input voltage: 37–57V DC, Class 2 device
- Output power: 5V/2.5A DC
- Cooling: 25mm × 25mm brushless fan delivering 2.2CFM for processor cooling
- Fan control
- Raspberry Pi PoE HAT product brief
- Raspberry Pi PoE HAT mechanical drawing
The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT has undergone extensive compliance testing, and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
View and download global compliance certificates for Raspberry Pi products.