What's better than a single LED? Lots of LEDs! But adding an LED matrix can mean a lot of wiring and space. This little kit makes the whole thing simple and tidy!
- Requires a 5V supply
- Constant current drivers for ultra-bright, consistent colour
- 1/16 step display dimming
- I2C interface
- Backpack comes with address-selection jumpers so you can connect up to eight 1.2" 8x8's together (or a combination, such as four 1.2" 8x8's and four 7-segments, etc) on a single I2C bus.
- Also available as a mini 07" 8x8, a small 1.2" 8x8, and a 4-digit 0.56" 7-segment
The product kit comes with:
- A fully tested and assembled 1.2" LED backpack
- 1.2" 8x8 Matrix Square Pixel
- 4-pin header